Deep Dish Cookies

5:34 PM

I'm one of those people who would rather eat the raw cookie dough or cake batter, and if you are too, I have the perfect cookie recipe for you. Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies. The most amazing desert you've ever eaten. Seriously.

Here's what you need. A bag of chocolate chip cookie mix, the ingredients it calls for, and a small ramekin. The kind you might put a soufflé in. I use large ones but they are for sharing! I do not recommend making one of this size for one person. There are smaller, individual sized ramekins as well and they're the perfect individual size.

Mix up the dough just like you would normally, and then, fill the ramekin(s) halfway to 2/3 of the way full. Then all you do is put in the oven at the temperature and time that's on the cookie mix package! I usually put mine in for 10 minutes, they're done when the edges of the cookie are brown, the center should not be cooked. Then pile on some vanilla ice cream and they're ready to eat! Hot out of the oven! As long as you have ice cream in each bite you shouldn't burn your mouth but still be very careful, especially with small kids, the ramekin will be extremely hot still and you'll probably finish the cookie before it cools off. I stick a folded dish towel under it so I can hold it or just sit it on the table, remember, if you drop cookie on you it will burn!

I couldn't even tell you the last time we made regular cookies, these are definitely a scrumptious treat, enjoy!




Regular Chocolate Chip cookie mix.




What kind of eggs aren't really important, but I like to get organic eggs. (I think they taste better)






Also, if you've never tried the halved sticks of butter, they make cooking much easier!




This is a ramekin, like I said, they make smaller one!



I like to fill it about half way. 



This is what it should look like when it comes out of the oven, gooey in the center, and brown/slightly crispy around the edge.




Pile on the ice cream! I always end up having to put more on before I finish. 




This, my friends, is what heaven looks like. gooey, sweet, deliciousness. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks delishious! Where do you get that dish you cooked it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Walmart, they're just little ramekins or soufflé dishes! They come in even smaller sizes that are perfect for individuals!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook