Christmas List

2:31 PM

Jason has been asking me what I want for Christmas, and to be honest, I'm not really sure!  Last year I had a long list of replacements I wanted for what was stolen out of my car last November, but this year we've been lucky and no such thing has happened!  But somehow I managed to come up with a few things, it really was a struggle.  Yeah, right!

1. I would love anything from West Elm, like home decor, a fur throw, but especially a monogrammed duvet. Love, right?
2. A monogramed Otterbox from Personalized From Me to You would be great.
3. Some boots from L.L.Bean would be fabulous, preppy and practical.
4. It always seems like I need another large tote/purse and it's hard to beat a Longchamp!
5. And of course, clothes are always a great gift (or giftcard) especially from Lilly or J. Crew, you can't go wrong.
6. And I'm thinking that getting a new Christmas tree would be awful nice too!

But more important than getting gifts, the most important part of Christmas is being with family and celebrating another wonderful year full of blessings.  The holidays are my favorite time of year, seeing family I don't often get to, and all the delicious food, duh!  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!  Maybe I'll see you on Black Friday?? Don't forget to be KIND to the people working retail, I'll be one of them!  It can be so fun, please don't ruin someone's day, remember, it's the holidays, and just one day after we're supposed to be thankful for what we have!


Christmas List


Dress
lillypulitzer.com



Boots
llbean.com


Ankle booties
llbean.com


Longchamp tote handbag
longchamp.com


Tech accessory
personalizedfrommetoyou.com



Thermal Mug
lillypulitzer.com



Faux-Fur Throw Lynx
westelm.com


Sparkle Tote
lillypulitzer.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook