West Elm Bedding

9:30 AM


I'm literally in love with everything West Elm, especially their furniture and bedding!  I did a post earlier about bedroom furniture and this is all about how to dress that bed!  I love a cozy layered look, not just for cool weather, but it can be so inviting year round, it just depends on the color and texture of the materials you use.  This look is modern with a rustic and organic feeling to it.  I love the colors, muted blues, purples, creams, and grays which I think are perfect for fall and winter.  You can give your own bed a layered look by adding a pretty blanket under the comforter, some texture rich throw pillows, and a throw on the foot of the bed like the fur ones I have pictured.  I definitely plan on making my bed the most warm and comfortable place in the house this winter!


West Elm Bedding

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook