OOTD

11:29 PM

I should do OOTD (outfit of the day) posts more often, I love them! So today was the first day of classes and it's always exciting, getting closer to being done, especially when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel but depressing being done with break! Double edged sword my friends.

I hope everyone enjoyed some 70 degree weather this weekend like I did and soaked it up before the freezing weather that took its place! This creates the dilemma, how will you dress for freezing weather outside but 75 degrees inside? Dress too warm you end up sweating 3 steps into the building or risk freezing to death. Solution: layers, layers, layers. This was what I wore today! Pretty close to the outfit I posted last week!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook