WE'RE MOVING.

5:18 PM

I've been terribly neglectful of my blog lately, with school and a come to find out a failing hard drive, my time and resources have been limited! But with the big announcement, that WE'RE MOVING, I thought I should get back to it! 


We're moving to Dothan, AL and I'm excited, but really nervous at the same time! Jason starts his new job July 1st and we still don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing. Since I have a year of school left I'll be staying with my parents during the semesters here and Jason will be 8 hours away in Alabama. We're lucky enough to get relocation, making moving and selling our house MUCH easier, but the process is much more involved than we thought. Ugh! And yay! Please let this journey be easy...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats! Having been where you are a few years back (living in a separate state from my hubby while we sell a house, buy a new house, and me find a new job...) I know it's scary but I also know that for us it all worked out and it will for you too! Good luck, I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook