Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's That Time

It's that time y'all, time for new tennis shoes, jeans, backpacks, lunch boxes, and of course, a new box of 64 count Crayola Crayons. As I've gotten older, my love for school supplies has never waned, but my attention had turned from my once favorite, new Crayola Crayons, to Lilly Pulitzer Agendas. 

This is my second year with a Lilly Agenda and I have to say I'm never going back. They come in a variety of sizes, and of course a variety of the famed, always bright, cheery, and spectacular Lilly prints. 

This year I went with a large agenda in the print "Let's Cha Cha" and of course, I love it. I love the tons of Notes pages, Dates to Remember, months pages, and the weekly page has more than enough room to write everything down, but probably my most favorite part, besides the amazing cover, is the page of stickers with something for every Holliday and event. You just can't help but be happy when you write it in, so of course I highly recommend everyone get one! 

Here's mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs