Home Sweet Home

1:38 PM

So, I've mentioned that we're moving to Alabama, but I've yet to talk much about it because of issues (delays) in the closing of our Kentucky home which pushed the close of our Alabama home back, and I didn't want to go and tell all about it which the chance something could happen and everything fall apart! 
BUT I'm so happy that I can finally tell and show everyone our new home in Alabama, I've been holding on to these pictures for quite some time now and I'm finally ready to show the world! I'll try not to make this post forever long but we got in when only the studs were up and got to choose all the finishes #soexciting! 

Before 





During 





After














We're beyond blessed to have such a beautiful house, I can't wait to show y'all how our master bedroom turns out once we get furniture in it, but we've got 2 extra beds and a blow up mattress, only an hour from the beach if anyone wants to come visit! Thank you to everyone who's been thinking about us and to my mom and dad who went down with me this last weekend and helped out, fixing up the front porch, hanging curtains and such, I can't wait to get back down there in December and decorate for Christmas, my favorite! 

















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congrats! This is a gorgeous house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, your home is BEAUTIFUL!! I am absolutely smitten with it! How wonderful that everything finally came together and you can breathe a sigh of relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook