My Heart's in Kentucky

5:56 PM

So, as we all know, Jason and I have moved to Alabama, and I will miss my home in Kentucky dearly.  Recently I was lucky enough to receive this incredibly adorable shirt from Caroline who runs the Etsy store StarSpangledChic and I am in LOVE with it, now I'll always have Kentucky close to my heart!  I chose a navy long sleeve tee and the the material and thread color for the outline and it's perfect!  You can get any state and there are a variety of materials and threads to choose from to make it your very own!  Next I'll need an Alabama shirt!  But these aren't the only adorable shirts in her shop, there are several other designs and monogramable products to choose from, just a few are pictured below!

This is my fabulous shirt! 




I got a small and it's the perfect oversized fit!


More products from StarSpangledChic (all pictures from StarSpangledChic's Etsy shop) 

A couple examples of some state shirts! Clearly I need Alabama in houndstooth. 


Materials and threads to choose from!




I could so use the First Impressions notebook with my monogram! 

You can also check Star Spangled Chic out on Twitter, @TheChicElite! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook