Smooth Sailing {LP New Year Cheer Sale}

9:07 AM

Literally the title for this blog post is full of puns/underlying meanings.  Or two at least.  This was the first Lilly sale I've shopped where I got my order in and the site didn't crash.  In fact, as I'm writing this, it's a little over 2 hours in and the site is still up and running, hence, Smooth Sailing.


Pun number two, I may have gone overboard (boy, I'm good at this) on the nautical prints, but I absolutely love anything nautical, especially if it has an anchor on it.  If they had the men's shorts in Jason's size, you bet I would have gotten them.  And that I would have made him match me at least once.  But I digress, so here's what I scored during the sale! 


1. Kirkland Dress in Tango Orange Booze Cruise
I so love this dress, EVEN THOUGH it's orange, and if you know me, I'm pretty adamant about not wearing orange but I just love this nautical print! 

2. Skipper Printed Popover in Low Tide Blue Anchors Away 
Outerwear/sweaters/sweatshirts are some of my weaknesses along with anchors, I wanted this so bad along with a previous season's anchor pullover so I pretty much died inside when I saw it was in the sale! 

3. Callahan Short in Low Tide Blue Anchors Away
I'm a sucker for shorts, especially since moving to Alabama, and clearly, they have the fab anchor pattern I've already expressed my love for.  I love the 5" inseam too! 

4. Payton Dress in Fiesta Pink Pinwheel Organza
Pink lace. What else is there to say?! This dress is so pretty and feminine how could any girl not love it? I'm also thinking about this dress, along with the green one for graduation! Perfect right??

5. Posey Dress in New Green Daisy Lane Lace
Again. It's lace. With a BOW. Perf. And like I said, a great candidate for graduation! 

I am so exited about this sale, it may not have been the best sale selection ever, but they had the perfect pieces I needed! Thank goodness for giftcards and the best part, I restrained myself and have some left for the Endless Summer Sale! But let's not get too ahead of ourselves haha.  If you didn't find what you're looking for, check the websites of the signature stores (they're having the same sale!), and don't forget the sale runs through tonight, midnight 11CST!

Did you shop the sale?? Did you find anything you had to have? Maybe you didn't, what were you looking for? 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was highly considering the Kirkland dress in orange as well, I love it!! The Payton dress is just darling as well, a friend wore it to my wedding and she looked amazing! Can't wait to see you style these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook